ABOUT THE CCW SAFE HOME DEFENSE PLAN
NOTE: The states of New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ) and Washington (WA) do not allow coverage for self-defense incidents. Residents of these states are unable to purchase this plan.
The CCW Safe Home Defense Plan is designed to cover members and their families against criminal acts, including home invasion, robbery, burglary, and other life-threatening attacks in the residence that necessitate a legal self-defense response (in alignment with the state's laws and definition of justified use of lethal force). This plan is non-transferrable. The Primary member, spouse and children under the age of 18 years are covered up to the level of a $250K bond, with no caps on civil defense and no caps on criminal defense for incidents that occur inside the home.
The spouse and children under the age of 18 living within the residence shall be covered at no additional cost with all the same benefits as the Primary member. Civil liability add-ons are available during checkout/payment.
Individuals in possession of a concealed carry permit should choose the Defender Plan, which includes home defense coverage for them and their family. To review this plan, click here.
Benefits of the CCW Safe Home Defense Plan:
- Access to our 24-hour Emergency Hotline
- Attorney fees covered upfront
- Investigator fees/expenses covered upfront
- Expert witness fees/expenses covered upfront
- Up to $250/day loss-of-wages during criminal or civil trial
- Licensed counseling up to 10 sessions (or $1,500)
- Crime-scene cleanup in-home up to $3,000 (only if needed)
The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a legally prohibited person regarding permission to carry. Misrepresentation on the part of a prohibited person carrying a concealed weapon or violating any state or federal law barring their right to legally possess a firearm, will result in forfeiture of their membership with no refund of prior payments made to CCW Safe.
The Home Defense Plan provides coverage for a full year (annual payments only). The plan is a recurring subscription membership, charged annually on the anniversary date of the original purchase. Civil liability coverage is not included and may be added during plan checkout/payment.
Other Member Benefits Include:
- Digital Membership Cards: Members do not receive plastic cards or packets; however, membership status can be digitally transferred to smartphones immediately upon purchase. Membership verification can also be printed for carrying in wallet.
- Access to 24-Hour Emergency Hotline: Emergency calls are answered by a live agent 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Callers are immediately connected to an attorney, ensuring that the member has access to instantaneous legal support.
- Access to Online Content and Instructional/Educational Videos: Members are provided access to current weekly content directly applicable to concealed carry. CCW Safe publishes two free e-newsletters per week, available only to members who opt in for receipt.
RESTRICTIONS - THE HOME DEFENSE PLAN WILL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against people who are inside the member's house with permission or by invitation, excluding servicemen, delivery, contractors, etc...
- Any force that is not in self-defense
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
FOR YOUR CASTLE.
Security-minded individuals will rest easier with the assurance provided by CCW Safe's Home Defender Plan. When comparing similar service companies, prospective members should review the numerous advantages afforded by our plans. Note that we offer coverage related to use of weapons (not limited only to firearms) for self-defense across 47 American states, and pay for coverage costs upfront instead of requiring members pay out-of-pocket subsequent to a recognized use of force incident.
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.