- Immediate access to digital membership card. A plastic card, and challenge coin will be mailed out to members within 2-4 weeks.
- Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
- Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry.
We do not SPAM, but we do send out newsletters. You must opt in to receive our free newsletters.
The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a prohibited person and meet the requirements below to carry under HR218. If found that they are a prohibited person and it is against any state or federal law for them to possess a firearm, then the membership is forfeited and will not be refunded. If found that they are not eligible for HR218 then the subscription shall be changed to the appropriate non-discounted plan and the price difference shall be charged accordingly.
Coverage outside the home for your spouse and Civil liability for your spouse is not included and must be added during checkout if it is desired. Additional bond coverage for a spouse can also be added during the checkout.
Requirements for HR218:
Active and retired law enforcement officers qualify for HR218. A “qualified retired law enforcement officer” is defined as an individual who:
- has separated from service in good standing with a government agency as a law enforcement officer for an aggregate of ten (10) years or more or separated from such an agency due to a service-connected disability after completing any applicable probationary period of such service;
- was authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or the incarceration of any person for any violation of law;
- had statutory powers of arrest or apprehension under the Uniform Code of Military Justice;
- is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and
- is not prohibited by Federal law from possessing a firearm.
In addition to carrying the photographic identification issued by the agency for which they were employed or were separated, the qualified retired law enforcement officer must also carry documentation which certifies that they have met, within the most recent twelve month period, the active duty law enforcement standards for qualification for a firearm of the same type as the one they intend to carry.
RESTRICTIONS - THE HR-218 PLAN WILL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
* Force used against other family member
* Force used against GUESTS who are in your house with permission or invite
* Any force that is not in self-defense
* DOES NOT cover ON-DUTY or Security related assignments/job
* Accidental Shooting
* Children 18 or older
* Use of force following intentional criminal act (example felony crime like robbery, burglary, etc.)
* Restrictions listed in Terms of Service