The Best For The Best.
NOTE: The following states NY, NJ and WA do not allow coverage for self defense incidents. Residents from these states cannot purchase this plan
The CCW Safe Protector Plan Covers a Military or Law Enforcement officer (active or fully retired) for any criminal, civil or administrative legal action stemming from a self-defense incident for OFF-DUTY incidents only. This plan is non-transferrable. The Primary member must either carry under HR218 for Law Enforcement members, or have a concealed carry permit. Military personnel must carry under a concealed carry permit. All permits must remain valid. Will need to submit proof of active duty or retired status. The Primary member will be covered (up to 500k bond) for all legal use of force responses to life threatening attacks at your home, your vehicle and any place it is legal to carry in public or on premises in which possession of a firearm is not illegal (all legal weapons covered).
The Spouse and all other family members under the age of 18 that reside at the home of the Primary member, who are not prohibited from possessing a firearm, shall be covered at no additional cost inside the residence ONLY (all covered up to a 250k bond). All military veterans without full 20-year retirement, that have been honorably discharged (Will need to submit proof of honorable discharge status) may be covered through a Special Discount Code offered to Subscribers of Vickers Tactical using code USAVETS.
- Access to our 24-hour emergency hotline
- Critical Response Team on site
- $500,000 bail coverage
- Vetting of Attorneys by National Trial Counsel
- Unlimited Attorney fees covered up front
- Unlimited Investigators covered up front
- Unlimited Expert Witnesses covered up front
- All trial fees covered up front
- Firearm Replacement during trial
- Spouse and children under 18 covered in home only
- Up to $250 a day work loss while in criminal or civil trial
- up to 10 sessions (up to $1,500) for a licensed counselor
- up to $3k for crime scene clean-up home*
- Appeals and expungements covered
Add Ons Available:
Add spouse for $100, Add $1MM bail coverage for $50, Add $1MM dedicated civil liability for $220
*ONLY if needed and any other benefits or services that are standard with all plans. The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a prohibited person, and if found that they are a prohibited person and it is against any state or federal law for them to possess a firearm, then their membership is forfeited and will not be refunded.
The Protector Plan will be an annual membership and coverage is good for one year. The Protector Plan is a recurring subscription membership either yearly or monthly payments; and if you choose to pay by check using the mail-in form it should be mailed 5 days prior to your anniversary date. On the next step, you will choose if you want to pay annually or monthly. Monthly memberships agree to pay monthly fees for at least one year to complete annual membership. Civil Damage coverage not included and must be added. Additional bond coverage and Coverage for an additional permit carrier outside the home can also be added during the checkout.
Restrictions - The Protector Plan will not cover the following:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against people who are in your house with permission or invite
- Any force that is not in self defense
- DOES NOT cover other emergency workers (see FAQs)
- Military Vets without full retirement must use the special Vickers Tactical code usavets upon checkout
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.